Frequently Asked Questions
◆ What Causes Mental Health Problems?
○ Challenges or problems with your mental health can arise from psychological, biological, and social issues as well as life events.
◆ Do I Have To Have a Mental Health Diagnosis To Seek Therapy?
○ Therapy can be a useful tool for navigating life's transitions, learning to manage emotions, developing effective communication, developing further insight into your life and much more. Therapy is not only beneficial for individuals who have a mental health diagnosis.
◆ Do I Have To Come Into An Office To Receive Therapy Through Knows No Face?
○At this time all of our counseling services are being offered via a hipaa compliant telehealth platform, thus you do not have to leave your home to receive support.
◆ What Is Teleheath?
○Telehealth is the use of technology, such as computers and mobile devices, to access health care.
◆ Who Can Participate In Receiving Counseling Services Through Knows No Face?
○ Rashida Henry is a licensed professional counselor in the state of Pennsylvania, thus she is able to provide counseling services to PA residents. If you live outside of this service area a referral for therapy services can be made. In addition, If you are interested in consultation, trainings or group workshops for your organization, Knows No Face can assist worldwide.
◆ What are some Benefits of Telehealth?
○ Easier access to therapy
○ Expands access to care for more patients
○ Alleviates the hustle and bustle of commuting to a therapy session
*Follow @knowsnoface on Instagram for daily updates and helpful tips.*
Facts About Mental Health
◆1 in 5 Americans has a Mental Health Condition.
◆A mental illness is a condition that affects a person's thinking, feeling, behavior or mood. These conditions deeply impact day-to-day living and may also affect the ability to relate to others.
◆Depression is a leading cause of disability worldwide and is a major contributor to the overall global burden of disease.
◆ Mental Health conditions can affect many areas of your life including home, work, school, relationships with others, sleep, appetite and decision making.
◆Multicultural communities face less access to treatment, are less likely to receive treatment, have poorer quality of care, higher levels of stigma and culturally insensitive health care systems.
-National Alliance of Mental Illness-
The purpose of this website and the services offered through KnowsNoFace LLC is to provide mental health resources and to assist people in making changes in their lives through supportive guidance. The information offered on this website is based on my research, personal experience and work as a mental health professional. We try to link our followers only to other reputable websites that do not engage in improper business practices. While on our page you may have the opportunity to visit other websites or electronic media not operated by KnowsNoFace LLC. These sites may collect personal information about you or be a security risk. KnowsNoFace LLC does not control websites that are operated by these entities and is not responsible for the practices of other websites. To be of best service to those we work with and to stick to our values, we focus on providing consultation, individual counseling, group counseling and group workshops which promote mental health awareness. If KnowsNoFace is unable to assist you at this time professional referrals for therapy will be made on an as needed basis.